Why INNOVA ?Innova is Built To Quilt!
Get the Industry Leading Best Longarm Quilting Machine On The Market!Industrial engineering and expertise is evident in the construction of the Innova Longarm Quilting Machine.
The Innova boasts many features - most importantly the fastest motor, lowest maintenance, most reliable stitch quality, and best customer service available today in the Longarm quilting community.
More Details and InformationOther class leading standard features include both front and rear handle bars with start/stop controls, along with half stitch button and a selectable needle stop (up/down) position. The Innova quilting machine has a rotary thread tensioner, and adjustable spring loaded hopping foot. Innova’s exclusive “Patented” spring loaded hopping foot is crucial in its design. Traditional hopping feet are rigidly mounted and do not adjust for varying thicknesses of quilt tops. The Innova spring loaded hopping foot automatically compensates for inconsistencies in your fiber fill or for extra heavy seam allowances which minimizes thread breaks and skipping. The Innova comes standard with a laser and mechanical stylus, as well as a fabulous adjustable fluorescent work lamp which allows for incomparable visibility of your work surface. The ABM Innova is very lightweight, well balanced, and includes Pro-Glider composite non-marking wheels for effortless and complete control of the sewhead reducing user fatigue and increasing design accuracy. Innova comes standard with a style "M" large capacity hook for fewer bobbin changes and includes extra needles, bobbins, a tool kit, dust cover, and stand alone bobbin winder with auto shut off and speed control. M Series Longarms take all the most popular upgrades and makes them the new standard so you can focus on your quilting with all the luxury of the world's best machine.
All Innova machines are equipped with a 3000 stitch per minute one horse motor. This allows for faster more efficient quilting and better stitch regulation. The strong motor is capable of piercing multiple layer seam allowances without stalling, and coupled with the patented hopping foot, it easily accommodates the bulk found in the most difficult areas of your quilt.
The Innova is a well engineered quilting marvel and has been tested in the real world through stress and strain analysis to arrive at the most built.jpgbalanced smoothest running machine on Earth. Innova has the largest driveshaft’s of any longarm quilting machine on the market today, supported by sealed ball bearings eliminating the need for oiling or greasing the upper end of the machine keeping your quilts clean. Many of our competitors use bushings instead of ball bearings and they are in constant need of greasing and rebuilding. The only maintenance your Innova requires is general cleaning of thread lint buildup and regular lubricating of the hook race in the bobbin area of your machine!
Nearly a Century of quilting machine experience in the commercial industry gives ABM International the leading edge in manufacturing a longarm quilting machine that is proven to continually deliver. With class leading stitch quality, no down-time and extreme versatility, the Innova is sure to please. The ABM INNOVA longarm quilting machines are shipped with our standard stitch regulator. However, customers can order a machine without stitch regulation if desired. The stitch regulator, regulates the machine speed based on operator movement to control the stitches per inch, in and out of corners as well as in turns and tight radius's. It is fully programmable through the PLC operator interface. The number of stitches per inch are adjustable from 5-22. When in regulated mode, the machine will automatically accelerate and decelerate based on the quilting operator's movements.
ABM International has been providing 24 hour 7 days per week technical support to its industrial customers for decades and provides the same high standard of customer service for all Innova owners.
Additional M- Series INNOVA Features:M-Series And Classic INNOVA Longarms All Feature:
- Tablet power and communication plug are readily accessible.
- Tested at speeds up to 4000 stitches per minute.
- Automotive sound deadening insulation.
- Cooling system for increased life.
- 10 Year limited warranty see website for details.
- Integrated Grand Format Embroidery for AutoPilot, needs only to be activated.
- Another INNOVA exclusive innovation, High Definition Stitch for AutoPilot! HD Stitch allows the user to define parameters for perfect corners and points.
- Viewing windows for LED diagnostics.
- Integrated strip LED lighting system with black light, dim, and bright.
- Integrated needle laser light.
- Fully adjustable handles with multiple joints allowing nearly 360 degrees of rotation for perfect positioning.
- Power button at front of machine.
- Power distribution box.
- Integrated Lightning Stitch control system with new horizontal orientation and new user interface
- Integrated AutoPilot Robotics when activated.
- Integrated PantoVision when activated.
- Options are now all plug and play.
- 3000 stitches per minute
- 1hp motor
- High resolution digital encoders
- Patented rotating sew head
- Programmable 5-22 stitches per inch
- Programmable 0-500 minimum stitches per minute sew speed
- Manual speed from 75-3000 spm
- Needle Up/Dn programmable
- Both manual and regulated modes
- Phenolic composition high density wheels
- 5 year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
- Laser and pointer stylus
- Front and rear handles
- Articulating sewing light
- Large M size Innova Red Vortex Bobbin
- Non engaging hand wheel
- Patented spring loaded
- 1/4 inch hopping foot