WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING-PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER
Customer Service/Sales Associate
Quilts on the Corner is a small business that is growing and looking for friendly, dedicated and dependable employees. We are the Innova Longarm Quilting Machine dealer for Utah and Idaho. We focus on superior customer service and training for our longarm owners. We also specialize in and sell wide back quilt fabric, laser cut quilt kits, thread, batting, and longarm machine notions. We are seeking candidates for Customer Service/Sales Associate positions.
- Greet customers in store and on the telephone.
- Assist customers with quilting design choices, thread and batting choices. Measure quilts and cut fabric accurately.
- Create transactions for merchandise with attention to accuracy. Accept payments by cash or credit card.
- Maintain a tidy work environment.
- Keep merchandise organized and clean. Straighten bolts of fabric. Vacuum, dust, empty trash, clean counters, tables and other work areas.
- Complete tasks as assigned.
- Work as a team to create and maintain a pleasant environment for shoppers and staff.
- Ability to use a step stool.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an approachable and friendly manner.
- Good time and task management skills, including prioritizing and changing tasks easily.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Ability to work Monday-Saturday. 1-2 days per week.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Familiarity with sewing is a plus.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org